“Candle of Support” is a simple ritual that utilizes a candle, pen and paper to send love and strength to those in need during difficult times.
- A white or pink candle
- Pen and paper
- Matches or a lighter
- A quiet, private space
- Begin by finding a quiet, calm space where you can perform the ritual undisturbed.
- Light the candle and place it in front of you.
- Take a few deep breaths to center yourself and clear your mind.
- Write down the name of the person you wish to help on the paper.
- Hold the paper in your hands and focus your energy on sending love and support to the person.
- Say the following words aloud:
“I call upon the power of the universe to bring strength and courage to [person’s name] during this difficult time. May they feel the love and support of those around them, and may their spirit be lifted.”
- Take a few deep breaths and visualize the person surrounded by a warm, comforting light.
- Hold the paper over the candle flame and watch it burn, saying the following words:
“May this flame carry my love and support to [person’s name], and may it help light their way through the darkness.”
- When the paper has burned completely, extinguish the candle and take a few moments to reflect on the intention of the ritual.
- Thank the universe for its assistance in helping the person through their difficult time.
- Your spell is complete.