“Radiant Self” is a ritual that uses the power of light and affirmations to ignite self-esteem and promote feelings of self-worth and confidence.
- Yellow candle
- A piece of paper and pen
- A small mirror
- Citrine or clear quartz crystal
- Find a quiet, private space where you can perform the ritual undisturbed.
- Light the yellow candle.
- Hold the citrine or clear quartz crystal in your hand and visualize a white light surrounding you, creating a protective barrier against any negative energy or entities.
- On the piece of paper, write down a list of positive affirmations or qualities about yourself, or a general statement such as “I am worthy and deserving of love and respect.”
- Hold the paper up to the flame of the yellow candle, allowing it to catch fire and burn.
- Hold the mirror in front of you, reflecting the light of the candle back onto yourself.
- Say the following spell:
“By the power of the elements and the light, I call upon my self-esteem to take flight. May this flame ignite the fire within me, To see my worth and beauty clearly.”
- Visualize yourself surrounded by a warm, yellow light, feeling confident and secure in your self-worth.
- Hold the citrine or clear quartz crystal in your hand and repeat your affirmations or positive qualities about yourself.
- Once you feel grounded and confident, blow out the candle and carry the crystal with you as a reminder of your self-worth.