The “Anger Protection Spell” is a simple ritual that uses water, black tourmaline or obsidian, and herbs to create a protective shield against anger, whether it is coming from within or from an external source.
- A small bowl or dish of water
- A small piece of black tourmaline or obsidian
- A white candle
- A pinch of dried chamomile or lavender
- Matches or a lighter
1. Find a quiet, calm space where you won’t be disturbed for the duration of the ritual. Sit or stand comfortably, and take a few deep breaths to ground and center yourself.
2. Set up your materials in front of you, placing the bowl or dish of water in the center and the black tourmaline or obsidian and herbs nearby.
3. Light the white candle, taking a moment to focus on the flame and the energy it represents. Visualize the light of the flame as a soothing, calming force that can dispel any negative emotions.
4. Hold the black tourmaline or obsidian in your non-dominant hand, and dip your dominant hand into the bowl or dish of water. As you do so, visualize the water washing away any anger or negative emotions that you may be holding onto.
5. Sprinkle a pinch of dried chamomile or lavender onto the candle flame or hold it near the flame to release its fragrance. As you do so, recite the following spell:
“By the power of fire and water,
I release all anger and bother.
With this crystal, black as night,
I banish all that’s not of light.”
6. After reciting the spell, hold the black tourmaline or obsidian up to the candle flame and visualize the light from the flame charging the crystal with protective energy. Imagine this energy spreading throughout your body, shielding you from any anger or negative emotions.
7. When you feel fully protected and grounded, extinguish the candle and store the crystal in a safe place until you need it again.
8. Spell complete.