“Emboldening Flame” is a ritual that uses the power of fire and reflection to ignite inner strength and encourage standing up for oneself and asserting boundaries.
- Red candle
- A piece of paper and pen
- A small mirror
- Protection stone (such as black tourmaline or obsidian)
- Find a quiet, private space where you can perform the ritual undisturbed.
- Light the red candle.
- Hold the protection stone in your hand and visualize a white light surrounding you, creating a protective barrier against any negative energy or entities.
- On the piece of paper, write down a situation where you need to stand up for yourself, or a general statement such as “I will stand up for myself and assert my boundaries.”
- Hold the paper up to the flame of the red candle, allowing it to catch fire and burn.
- Hold the mirror in front of you, reflecting the light of the candle back onto yourself.
- Say the following spell:
“By the power of the elements and the light, I call upon my inner strength to take flight. May this flame ignite the fire within me, To stand up for myself and set my boundaries free.”
- Visualize yourself standing up for yourself and asserting your boundaries, feeling empowered and confident.
- Let the candle burn down completely, focusing on your intention and visualization.
- Once the candle has burned down, bury the ashes in a place where they will not be disturbed.