This spell will protect you from any enemies or people who may be trying to harm you.
- a white candle
- a small bowl
- a pinch of salt
- a small piece of paper
- a pen
1. Begin by setting the white candle in the center of your ritual space.
2. Take the pinch of salt and sprinkle it around the candle in a circle. Visualize a protective barrier being created around you.
3. Take the piece of paper and write down the names of anyone you wish to protect yourself from.
4. Place the paper in the bowl, and light the candle. Focus on the flame, and on the intent of the spell.
5. Visualize a shield of protective energy surrounding you, and protect those who are written on the paper.
6. Speak aloud the following words:
“I create this shield of protection,
To keep out any and all aggression.
I call upon the powers of the universe,
To provide me with strength, courage and averse.
No harm shall befall me or those I hold dear,
In this sacred space I make this clear.
This is my will, so mote it be!
As I say it, so it shall be.”
7. Allow the candle to burn for a few moments longer, then snuff it out with something non-flammable.
8. Take the paper from the bowl and bury it in the ground, or toss it into a flowing body of water.
9. Close the ritual by thanking the universe for its protection.
10. This ritual is now complete.