This spell utilizes the power of release and wisdom to protect oneself from repeating past mistakes, allowing for personal growth and a brighter future.
- A black candle
- A white candle
- A piece of paper
- A pen or marker
- Find a quiet and peaceful place where you can focus on the spell.
- Light the black candle and place it in front of you.
- Take the piece of paper and write down the mistake you want to protect yourself from making again. Be specific and clear about your intentions.
- Fold the paper and hold it in your hand.
- Close your eyes and take a deep breath. Visualize the mistake and how it made you feel.
- Say the following spell (or create your own):
“By the power of the universe and the light that shines within me, I call upon the elements to protect me from making the same mistake. May this mistake be a lesson that I have learned and a guide for my future. May the white candle represent the light of wisdom that will guide me, and the black candle represent the release of this mistake from my life. So mote it be.”
- Light the white candle and place it next to the black candle.
- Hold the paper over the black candle flame until it burns. Be careful not to let it catch fire. As you watch the paper burn, visualize the mistake being released from your life.
- When the paper is completely burned, extinguish the black candle and give thanks for the lesson learned.
- Keep the white candle burning as a reminder of the wisdom gained from the mistake.
- The ritual is complete.