This ritual protection spell harnesses the power of the universe to surround and protect you from harm as you confront your fears with courage.
- A white candle
- A piece of paper
- A pen or marker
- A fireproof container
- Find a quiet and peaceful place where you can focus on the spell.
- Light the white candle and place it in front of you.
- Take the piece of paper and write down what you fear or what you need protection from. Be specific and clear about your intentions.
- Fold the paper and hold it in your hand.
- Close your eyes and take a deep breath. Visualize a white light surrounding you and protecting you from any harm or negative energy.
- Say the following spell (or create your own):
“By the power of the universe and the light that shines within me, I call upon the elements to protect me from what I fear. May the white light that surrounds me repel any negative energy, and may I have the courage to confront what I fear. So mote it be.”
- Hold the paper over the candle flame until it burns. Be careful not to let it catch fire. As you watch the paper burn, visualize your fear dissipating into the universe.
- When the paper is completely burned, place the ashes in the fireproof container and dispose of it safely.
- Extinguish the candle and give thanks to the universe, elements, or deities that you invoked for protection.
- The spell is complete.