A spell to help preserve the love you already have.
- A pink candle
- Lavender essential oil
- A piece of paper
- A pen or pencil
- Find a quiet, comfortable space where you can perform the ritual undisturbed.
- Anoint the pink candle with lavender oil.
- Light the pink candle.
- Take the piece of paper and write down five things you love about your partner.
- Fold the paper and place it in front of the candle.
- Repeat the following spell:
By the power of the universe and the love in our hearts, I call upon the forces of love to strengthen and preserve the bond between (insert your name) and (insert your partner’s name). May our love continue to grow and flourish, May we always communicate openly and honestly, May we always trust and support each other, May we always choose love and understanding over fear and anger. So mote it be.
- Sit in front of the candle and visualize yourself and your partner being happy, in love, and committed to each other.
- When you’re ready, blow out the candle and take the piece of paper with the things you love about your partner. Keep it in a safe place where you can see it often.
- Spell complete.