Spell for the heartbroken.
- A pink candle
- Matches or a lighter
- A piece of paper
- A pen or marker
- A fireproof container
1. Find a quiet and comfortable space where you will not be disturbed.
2. Light the pink candle with the matches or lighter.
3. Take the piece of paper and pen or marker and write down all the pain and hurt you have been carrying in your heart.
4. As you write, allow yourself to feel the emotions and release them onto the paper.
5. Once you have finished writing, fold the paper and hold it in your hands.
6. Say the following words:
“With this spell, I release all the pain and hurt in my heart. May it be replaced with love and healing. May I find the strength to move forward and open myself up to love once again.”
7. Hold the paper over the flame of the candle and allow it to burn.
8. Once the paper has burned down completely, place the ashes into the fireproof container.
9. Take a few deep breaths and visualize yourself surrounded by love and light.
10 .Blow out the candle and carry the container with you as a reminder of your intention to release your heartbreak and welcome love and healing.
11. Your ritual is complete.