This spell is used to bring an end to a marriage.
- A white candle
- A small bowl of salt
- A piece of paper
- A writing utensil
- A lighter
- Begin by setting up a space in which to perform the spell. Make sure it is away from any distractions.
- Light the white candle and place it in front of you.
- Take the piece of paper, and with the writing utensil, write your wish for the divorce to be finalized.
- Once you have written your wish, fold the paper three times and place it in the bowl of salt.
- Place your hands on the bowl of salt and envision the marriage ending and the two of you going your separate ways.
- After you have done this, take the lighter and light the paper on fire.
- As the paper burns, say aloud the following words:
“This marriage is now done. My wish for divorce is granted. So mote it be!”
- Allow the paper to burn completely and then snuff out the candle.
- Take the ashes and bury them in the earth.
- You have now completed the ritual.