Spell to help release an unwanted admirer.
- White candle
- A piece of paper
- Pen or pencil
- Lighter or matches
- Bowl of water
- Find a quiet and peaceful place where you can perform the ritual undisturbed.
- Light the white candle and place it in front of you.
- Take the piece of paper and write down the name of the unwanted admirer.
- Hold the paper in your hands and close your eyes.
- Visualize the person you want to release and imagine them walking away from you.
- Repeat the following spell:
“By the power of the universe, I release (name of the person) from my life. May they find their path elsewhere and leave me in peace. So mote it be.”
- Fold the paper three times and burn it with the candle flame.
- Drop the ashes in the bowl of water and say:
“As the ashes dissolve in the water, so does my attachment to (name of the person). I let go of them with love and compassion.”
- Blow out the candle and dispose of the bowl of water and ashes.
- Your spell is complete.