This is a magical ritual to invoke the rain and bring down gentle showers.
- A large bowl of water
- a sprig of rosemary
- a sprig of lavender
- a drop of rainwater
- a white candle
1. Begin by setting up the bowl of water in the center of the room.
2. Place the sprigs of rosemary and lavender around the bowl and sprinkle a drop of rainwater into the bowl.
3. Place the white candle in front of the bowl.
4. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths to center yourself.
5. Speak aloud the following incantation:
“By the power of the sky and sea,
Let it rain down upon me.
Bring down the blessed water from above,
Let it come down in a gentle shower of love.”
6. Visualize the rain clouds gathering and the rain falling from the sky.
7. When you feel the energy of the spell surging through you, open your eyes and blow out the candle.
8. Close the ritual by thanking the elements and whatever deities you have invoked.
9. Your ritual is complete.