This ritual spell utilizes the energy of divine forces and the elements to restore and rejuvenate one’s mind, body, and soul.
- A small bowl of water
- A white or blue candle
- A piece of paper and a pen
- Any items that bring you comfort or calmness (optional)
1. Find a quiet and comfortable space to perform the ritual.
2. Light the white or blue candle and place it in front of you.
3. Sit down in front of the candle and close your eyes. Take a deep breath and center yourself.
4. Dip your fingers into the bowl of water and sprinkle a few drops onto your face, neck, and chest.
5. Take the piece of paper and pen and write down any physical, emotional, or spiritual areas that need healing. Be as specific as possible.
6. Hold the paper in your hands and visualize white or blue light flowing into your body and filling the areas that need healing.
7. Say the following incantation:
“Spirit of water, bring me your healing flow,
Let your waves wash away all pain and woe.
As I release what no longer serves me,
My body and soul are set free.”
8. Hold the paper over the candle flame, and as it burns, visualize the negative energy being released and transformed into positive energy.
9. Take any items that bring you comfort or calmness and place them around you.
10. Spend a few moments in meditation, focusing on your breath and the warmth of the candle flame.
11. When you feel ready, blow out the candle and discard the ashes from the burnt paper.
Note: This spell is not a substitute for professional medical or therapeutic care, but can be used as a complementary practice to support your healing journey.