This ritual spell is designed to put an end to harmful gossip and rumors about you.
A white candle
A piece of paper
A pen or pencil
1. Sit in a quiet and calm space where you won’t be disturbed.
2. Light the white candle and place it in front of you.
3. Take the piece of paper and write down the names of the people who are spreading gossip about you.
4. Fold the paper in half and place it next to the candle.
5. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths, focusing on your intention to stop the gossip.
6. Open your eyes and repeat the following incantation:
“Words can be sharp, but they hold no power.
Let this gossip stop, let it wither and sour.
May the truth be revealed, and the lies be devoured.
Harm none, so mote it be.”
7. Now visualize a bright, white light surrounding you, protecting you from any negative energy or words.
8. Blow out the candle and bury the piece of paper outside.
9. Spell complete.