This spell can be used to remove an unwanted person from your life.
- White candle
- Black candle
- A piece of paper
- Pen or pencil
- Start by clearing and cleansing your energy space. You can burn sage or incense and visualize white light surrounding you.
- Place the white candle on the left side of your altar or workspace and the black candle on the right side.
- Light the white candle and say,
“I call upon the power of light and love to surround and protect me.“
- Light the black candle and say,
“I call upon the power of darkness and shadow to remove all negativity from my life.“
- Sprinkle salt around the candles and say,
“May this circle of salt protect me from all harm.“
- Fill a cup with water and hold it in your hands. Visualize the water purifying and protecting you. Say,
“May this water wash away all negativity from my life.“
- Take the piece of paper and write the name of the person you want to remove from your life. Write it as many times as you feel necessary.
- Hold the paper over the black candle and say,
“By the power of fire, I banish (name of person) from my life.”
- Hold the paper over the white candle and say,
“By the power of air, I bring peace and positivity into my life.“
- Rip the paper into small pieces and sprinkle them into the cup of water. Say,
“May (name of person) be washed away from my life.“
- Pour the water outside or down the drain, and extinguish the candles.
- Thank the elements and any deities or spirits you called upon to assist you.
- Close the circle and ground yourself by taking a few deep breaths.
- Spell complete.