“Smoke Serenity” is a simple yet powerful ritual incense spell that utilizes the calming properties of lavender or chamomile to relieve stress and promote relaxation by creating a soothing smoke around your body.
- Lavender or chamomile incense.
- A heatproof container such as a smudge bowl or ashtray.
- A lighter or matches.
1. Find a quiet and peaceful place where you won’t be disturbed. Make sure there is enough space to move around freely.
2. Light the lavender or chamomile incense with a lighter or matches.
3. Hold the heatproof container under the incense stick or cone to catch any ashes that may fall.
4. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths, focusing your mind on your intention to relieve stress and relax.
5. Start walking around the room, waving the incense stick or cone around your body in a clockwise direction.
6. As you walk, visualize any stress or tension leaving your body with the smoke from the incense.
7. Continue walking and waving the incense around your body until you feel calm and relaxed.
8. When you are finished, return to the starting point and hold the incense stick or cone over the heatproof container to extinguish the flame.
9. Say the following words:
“By the power of the universe and the soothing smoke of this incense, I release all stress and find peace within.”
10. Leave the heatproof container in a safe place until the ashes have cooled completely.
11. Your ritual is complete.