This ritual spell is designed to help release fear and promote a sense of peace and calmness.
- A black candle
- A white candle
- A small piece of paper and a pen
- A fireproof bowl
1. Find a quiet and comfortable space to perform the ritual.
2. Light the black candle and place it on the left side of the bowl.
3. Light the white candle and place it on the right side of the bowl.
4. Sit in front of the bowl and take a few deep breaths to calm your mind.
5. Write down your fears on the piece of paper.
6. Hold the paper over the black candle and say,
“I release my fears into the flame,
And banish them with this burning game.
I am strong, I am brave,
I am fearless, I am safe.”
7. Light the paper on fire and drop it into the bowl.
8. As the paper burns, visualize yourself releasing your fears and feel the weight lifting off your shoulders.
9. When the paper has completely burned, blow out the candles and dispose of the ashes.
10. Spell complete.
Note: Be sure to exercise caution when handling fire and always perform the ritual in a safe and fireproof environment.