This spell can be used to end a relationship you no longer desire.
Gather the following items:
- A white candle
- A picture of the person you want to end the relationship with
- A bowl of rose petals
- A sprig of rosemary
- A sprig of lavender
- A piece of paper and a pen
1. Find a quiet, comfortable space where you can perform the spell uninterrupted.
2. Light the white candle, and sit in front of it.
3. Take a few deep breaths and bring yourself into a meditative state.
4. Place the picture of the person you want to end the relationship with in front of you, and set the bowl of rose petals directly beneath it.
5. Place the rosemary and lavender sprigs on either side of the picture.
6. On the piece of paper, write down the words, “I release this relationship from my life.”
7. Take the paper and hold it in both hands. Visualize the unwanted relationship dissolving away.
8. As you visualize, say out loud the words you wrote on the paper.
9. Place the piece of paper in the bowl of rose petals, and let the candle burn until it is completely gone.
10. Gather the rose petals and bury them in the ground, or dispose of them in a river or lake.
11. When the spell is complete, thank the Universe for its help in releasing this unwanted relationship.
12. Spell complete.