Spell to reinforce the love in an existing relationship.
- 1 red candle
- 1 white candle
- Small bowl of water
- Small bowl of salt
- Long, thin piece of red yarn
- Small piece of parchment paper
1. Find a quiet, private place.
2. Begin the ritual by lighting both the red and white candles.
3. Take the parchment paper and write both of your names on it.
4. Take the two bowls of water and salt and mix them together.
5. Dip your finger in the mixture and draw a heart around the names on the parchment paper.
6. Take the yarn and tie it around the parchment paper.
7. Place the parchment paper in the middle of the two candles.
8. Close your eyes and chant the following spell:
“The love between us is strong and true,
Let it remain, me and you.
This love is never-ending, like the flame of these two lights,
So mote it be, on this night”.
9. Let the candles burn out completely.
10. Once the candles have completely burned out, bury the parchment paper in the ground.
11. Your ritual is complete.