This spell is used to bind two people together in a loving relationship.
- 2 red candles
- pieces of parchment paper
- pieces of string or ribbon
- Rose petals
- Begin by creating a sacred space for your spell by lighting the red candles.
- Take one piece of parchment paper and a pen and write your name on it.
- Take the second piece of parchment paper and write the name of the person you wish to bind in a loving relationship with.
- Place the two pieces of parchment paper together, and tie them together with a piece of string or ribbon.
- Sprinkle the rose petals around the parchment papers and chant:
“I bind us together in love,
For our hearts to be as one.
Let our love be strong and true,
And forever remain as one.”
- Close the ritual by thanking the universe for its guidance and power.
- Store the parchment papers in a safe place.
- This ritual is now complete.