If you have argued with a friend and want to make up, this spell will work well.
- 2 white candles
- 1 pink candle
- Matches or lighter
- 2 pieces of parchment paper
1. Place the candles in a circle on a flat surface.
2. Light the white candles first and then the pink candle in the center.
3. On each piece of parchment paper, write one of your names and the name of the person you wish to mend the friendship with.
4. Place the pieces of parchment paper in the center of the circle around the pink candle.
5. Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths, and visualize the friendship being restored.
6. Speak out loud the following words:
“Let this flame burn away all anger and animosity between us. Let us forgive and forget the wrongs of the past and rebuild our friendship anew.”
7. Allow the candles to burn out naturally and then dispose of the pieces of parchment paper.
8. The spell is complete.