This spell is used to reduce the feelings of jealousy and insecurity in a relationship.
- 1 white candle
- 1 strand of red thread
- 1 green stone
- 1 cup of mint tea
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Begin by setting up your altar space. Place the white candle, red thread, green stone, cup of mint tea, and tablespoon of honey in the center. Light the candle.
- Take a few moments to ground yourself by focusing on your breath.
- Visualize the feelings of jealousy and insecurity that have been plaguing your relationship. Imagine these feelings being held in the red thread.
- Wrap the red thread around the green stone and hold it in your hands.
- Take a few moments to focus on the green stone and the feelings of peace and security that it brings.
- As you hold the stone, say aloud:
“I release all feelings of jealousy and insecurity that have been burdening my relationship. I accept peace and security in its place.”
- Drink the cup of mint tea and stir in the tablespoon of honey.
- As you drink the tea, imagine any negative energy being washed away.
- When you have finished drinking the tea, thank the Universe for helping you release the feelings of jealousy and insecurity.
- Blow out the candle, thanking it for its help.
- Dispose of the red thread and green stone in a safe place.
- This ritual is now complete.