This spell is used to reverse the effects of a lust spell.
- 1 white candle
- A piece of paper
- Black ink
- A white bowl
- Sea salt
- Begin by lighting the white candle and placing it in front of you.
- On the piece of paper, write the person’s name who has been affected by the lust spell.
- Fold the paper and place it in the white bowl.
- Sprinkle the sea salt over the paper and say:
“I reverse this spell, so it no longer has any effect,
The energy will be sent back to its source,
The spell will be undone,
And all lust will be gone.”
- Close your eyes and visualize the person being released from the spell. See the energy of the spell dissipating and returning to its source.
- After visualizing, take the paper out of the bowl, and with the black ink, draw an X over the person’s name.
- Blow out the candle and dispose of the paper in a safe manner.
- This ritual is now complete.