This spell is used to create a bond of loyalty and fidelity between two people.
- 2 white candles
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 pink rose
- 2 pieces of parchment paper
- 2 pens (1 blue, 1 pink)
- Begin by setting up your altar. Place the two candles at either end of the altar, with the rosemary and the rose in the center.
- Light the candles and take a few moments to focus on the desired outcome of the spell.
- Now, take the parchment paper and write the names of both people involved on each piece.
- Place the pieces of parchment in front of the candle.
- Pour a small amount of honey over each piece of parchment and ask that the bond of loyalty and fidelity be strengthened between the two people.
- Now take the blue pen and trace a circle around the parchment with the names of one person.
- Take the pink pen and trace a circle around the parchment with the names of the other person.
- Visualize a strong bond forming between the two people as the circles are drawn.
- Once the circles have been drawn, join the two pieces of parchment together with a few drops of honey.
- Place the joined parchment in front of the rosemary and the rose.
- Speak the following words aloud:
May this bond between us be strong and true,
Loyalty and faithfulness will stay forever true.
- Allow the candles to burn out and scatter the ashes of the parchment paper into the wind.
- The spell is now complete.